Sharp ER-A320 FAQ
Call us at 1-800-863-2274
Hosting by Yahoo Web Hosting
Search This Site
Cash Register Guys Website Table Of Contents
Sharp Cash Registers               Samsung Cash Registers                Casio Cash Registers

Cash Register Software            Cash Register Support                    Keyboard Overlays

Integrated Credit Card              Why Integrate  Credit Card             Cash Register Manuals

Keyboard Templates                Cash Register Ink Ribbons              Cash Register Paper

Cash Register Help Blog          Information                                       About Us                       

Home                                              Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions about the
Sharp ER-A320 Cash Register
Question: What type of printer does the ER-A320 have?

Answer: The ER-A320 uses a drum style impact printer. This
printer is numeric only.

Question: What type of paper rolls does the ER-A320 use?

Answer: The ER-A320 printer uses 44mm bond paper rolls. 44mm
bond paper is one of the most common receipt paper in the world.

Question: What type Ink ribbon doe the ER-A320 electronic cash
register use?

Answer: The ER-A320 uses an IR-90 Ink Roller. This ink roller is
easy to change, although not as easy as a cartridge ribbon. It
should never be re-inked, always replace it when the print becomes
light. Re-inking will destroy the printer.

Question: Can the ER-A320 register interface to a computer?

Answer: The ER-A320 does not have the required RS-232 port to
interface to a computer.

Question: What type of store is this a good machine for?

Answer: This model Sharp Cash Register is a great machine for
high volume c-store, small grocery store, restaurants, and snack

Question: What are the limitations of this cash register?

Answer: The ER-A320 is not a great machine if you need bar code
scanning, a kitchen printer, or computer interface or credit card
Sharp ER-A320 Cash Register Ink Roller
Sharp ER-A320 Cash Register Keyboard Cover