2.25" Thermal Paper Receipt Rolls for cash registers

Many modern cash registers use 2.25" thermal paper as do a large number of credit card terminals. The difference is that most registers can use a large roll such as a 200' or 220' roll of paper. Many of the credit card terminals require a smaller roll such as a 50' or 85' roll of tape.. Even though the smaller rolls will work in your register the problem is you will be changing paper all the time and the cost per foot on a large roll is also less. If you have any questions regarding what size paper you machine takes give us a call.

We offer the popular 2.25" (2 1/4") thermal paper rolls for cash registers. We offer this paper in a 50 roll case and a 24 roll case. These are the large rolls designed for a cash register not the tiny rolls meant for credit card terminals.

Register Receipt Tape for the following cash registers:

SAM4s Cash Registers that use 2.25" Thermal

  • ER-260EJ
  • ER-265
  • ER-265EJ
  • ER-285M
  • ER-380M
  • ER-390M
  • SPS-520F
  • SPS-520R
  • ER-650
  • ER-650R
  • ER-920
  • ER-925
  • ER-940
  • ER-945
  • ER-5200M
  • ER-5215M
  • ER-5240M
  • SER-7000
  • SER-7040

Sharp Cash Registers using 2.25" Thermal Paper

  • ER-A520
  • ER-A530
  • UP-700